Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scissors and Stuff...Day 2

Pin It
DAY 2-Dare to Speak Up

Crafts:
Friendship Salvation Bracelets


VBS Photo Frames


trace hands on Construction Paper for next day craft prep

Bible verse:
God helps me. I will not be afraid.
~Hebrews 13:6

Life application:
I can know that God gives me friends who help me.

Bible Story:
Acts 9:20-31
Children will hear how Paul's friends helped him escape in a basket. Later, Barnabas spoke up for Paul by telling the disciples about the change in Paul's life.

What Kids Need to Know:
God takes care of me.
God gives me friends who help me.
God helps me tell others about His Son, Jesus.

Materials:
 photos of each child
ticket frames
thick card stock for back of picture
glue sticks
magnet tape
yellow, green, blue, white, red, black, clear beads
twine for bracelets (2-12" pieces per child)
ziplock baggies
verse sheets to go in bracelet bags

Prep:
print and cut out ticket frames
cut stripes of magnet tape
cut photo backs
print out photos
verses for friendship bracelets
cut bracelet twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!