Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scissors and Stuff-Day 4

Pin It
DAY 4-Dare to Stand Strong

Crafts:

"I am This Tall" Measurement chart




Tell Others Megaphone



Bible verse:
God helps me. I will not be afraid.
~Hebrews 13:6

Life application:
I can tell what I know about Jesus.

Bible Story:
Acts 21:37-23:11
Children will hear how Paul stood up for Jesus when he spoke to the people. Paul was not afraid to tell others about Jesus.

What Kids Need to Know:
God helps me tell what I know about Jesus.
God will help me not be afraid.

Materials:
8.5" x 11" cardstock megaphones w/verses
Height sign print outs
straws
markers/crayons

Prep:
cut out megaphones
print out "I am This Tall" sheets on red paper
Cut out 66" of calculator tape for each child
cut straws in half
tape strip to straws ahead of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!