Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scissors and Stuff-Day 3

Pin It
DAY 3-Dare to believe

Crafts:

Coaster Creations


Paul and Silas's Handcuffs


"I Love You" hand


  
Bible verse:
God helps me. I will not be afraid.
~Hebrews 13:6

Life application:
I can show love to others

Bible Story:
Acts 16:22-34
Children will hear about an earthquake that happened while Paul and Silas were in prison. Paul and Silas showed love and told thee jailer and his family about Jesus.

What Kids Need to Know:
I don't have to be afraid.
God will always take care of me.
I can show love to people who aren't my friends.

Materials:
black construction paper
colored strips of paper
glue or glue sticks
toilet paper rolls
brown twine
hole punch

Prep:
cut out hand prints from previous day
cut out stripes of colored paper
cut out verse stripes to glue on coaster paper
cut out verse stripes to go on "I Love You" craft
cut toilet paper rolls to make hand cuffs
cut stripes of twine for cuffs
punch holes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!