Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh, Coffee! How I've missed you.

Pin It Normally this is my morning beverage of choice:


but for the past few days this has been more of a necessity for me:


and this for my girls (note the variety of flavors):


This morning I was thankful (especially after another sleepless night with a sick baby) that my tummy was finally settled enough to enjoy my morning cup of coffee again. Though I am certainly NOT back to normal by any means, I sure did enjoy my coffee today. I didn't realize what a treat you were but I won't take you for granted any longer!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Our family has been right there with you! It's been horrible. Honestly I still don't know if I ever got it. My symptoms may have been all in my head, but nonetheless it's been a rough week here! Hope everyone there is back to good health soon!

    Jeana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES... Hope you are all MUCH better soon!! I do not miss those days of flu bugs with little ones!! Our littles are still young... but not that young! I remember days of syringing pedialyte into my babies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!