Sunday, November 21, 2010

25 Days of Thanks Challenge: Day 21

Pin It
Today I am Thankful for...My OTHER Dad


(Sorry I'm so late posting today...busy weekend) I have been blessed with two wonderful fathers...my dad who you read about earlier and my step-dad. They are totally different from one another and both have helped make me into the person I am today. Even though my step-dad is not blood related, I can't imagine loving him any more if he were. He was always there for me as a teenager. When my mom and I had disagreements, he was always there for me to talk to or to advise my mother (always quietly and without stepping on toes). Being a former band director himself, he was always my biggest supporter in the band world. He is an amazing man and I feel so blessed to call him my dad!

1 comment:

  1. I'm awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award :-) . I love your blog...and enjoy reading your 25 Days of Thanks! Head on over to my blog to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!