Monday, November 15, 2010

25 Days of Thanks Challenge: Day 15

Pin It
Today I am Thankful for...Old Friends


Me and my college roomies last year at our girls' day

I loved my college experience. I made some great memories and some great friends. I still have contact with many of them today. I love that we can go months without talking and still pick right up where we left off. Though we don't see each other as often as we would like (life has a tendency to get in the way), I know that we will always be there for each other. For the memories and the long-lasted friendships, I am thankful.

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley

2 comments:

  1. I just returned from dinner with a friend from an old high school friend... friends with history from our lives are wonderful! ;)

    cute 'potty' picture above!! he he

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments and connecting with other bloggers...send some comments my way!