1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups half & half
1/2 cup key lime juice
1/2 cup water
1/8 tsp. salt
zest of 1 lime
juice of 1 lime
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
1. mix ice cream ingredients together and freeze in ice cream freezer
2. melt butter and mix with graham crackers and sugar
3. once the freezer begins to slow, pour graham cracker crumbles in ice cream.
4. reserve some graham cracker mixture for topping.
5. eat immediately or place in freezer to harden.